Prayer: Psalm 104


Here’s a prayer inspired by verses from Psalm 104. It was written by Steve Garnaas-Holmes and posted on his Unfolding Light website.

Prayer
(inspired by Psalm 104:30)

All creatures look to You….
When you send Your Spirit, they are created,
and you renew the face of the earth. Psalm 104:27, 30

Holy One,          
breath of the big bang,          
idea of creation,
you who make spring come forth,          
who make life out of nothing,
breathe yourself into me.
          
Create me.
you are the flame,          
I am your light. You are the nerve,          
I am your muscle. You are the Word,          
I am the story. You are the song,          
I am the singing.

I am one with you         
 and one with all Creation. One Spirit,          
one flesh, many forms. In your Spirit          
I am we.

Holy One, live in me;          
I am your body. I remember,          
and I live.

~ written by Steve Garnaas-Holmes and posted on Unfolding Light. https://www.unfoldinglight.net/