Psalm 23: Soul Shepherding Psalm

Here’s a reworking of Psalm 23 by Bill & Kristi Gaultiere.

Psalm 23

The Lord Jesus is my Soul Shepherd
who meets all my needs and makes me smile.
He gets me to stop working and to relax
with him in his Father’s loving arms;
He takes me into a quiet place
to be still and know that he is God and I am loved;
He heals and rejuvenates my whole being
with his grace from the inside out.
He holds my hand at the crossroads
and walks me onto the path of life.

Even though I go through dark and difficult times
I don’t fear anything bad because you are with me.
You discipline me in love and converse patiently with me
to bring out the best in me;
You prepare a celebration to bless and honor me
right in front of my enemies.

You anoint me with your Spirit to minister to others
out of the overflow of your love to me.
I can count on your generous favor and tender mercy
coming to me wherever I go.

I will live in the presence of Christ as his beloved
in all things and at all times!

~ written by Bill & Kristi Gaultiere, inspired by Psalm 23.  Posted on Soul Shepherding. http://www.soulshepherding.org/