Prayer of Confession: Psalm 25

Prayer of Confession
(based on verses from Psalm 25: 1-11)

Unison Confession:
Remember, O Lord, Your unfailing love and compassion
which You have shown from times long past.
For the honour of Your name, forgive my sins.
Do not hold them against me.
Look instead through the eyes of Your faithful love.
For You are a God of mercy and compassion.

(silent reflection)

Words of Assurance:
The Lord is good and does what is right.
He shows the proper path to those who go astray.
He leads the humble in what is right,
and teaches them His way.
With unfailing love and faithfulness,
the Lord guides all those who keep His covenant.

Unison Response:
Show me the path where I should walk, O Lord;
point out the right road for me to follow.
Lead me by Your truth, and guide me,
for You are the God who saves me.
I put my trust in You.