Prayer: Psalm 86

Here’s a prayer of devotion and commitment inspired by Psalm 86:2.  It was written by Bill & Kristi Gaultiere.

Devoted to You
(Inspired by Psalm 86:2)

Preserve my life, for I am devoted to you;
save your servant who trusts in you.  Psalm 86:2

To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul:
Guard my life, O Lord, for I am devoted to you;
Guard my heart, O Father, for I love you with all my choices;
Guard my mind, O Jesus, for I fix my thoughts on following you;
Guard my body, O Spirit, for I give it to be your temple;
Guard my relationships, O Trinity, for I center my conversations on you.
Hear my prayer, O Lord.

To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul:
I offer my eyes to you, O Lord, to behold your beauty;
I offer my lips to you, O Father, to speak your praises;
I offer my ears to you, O Jesus, to listen to your words;
I offer my steps to you, O Spirit, to follow your movements;
I offer my life to you, O Trinity, to honor you alone.
Hear my prayer, O Lord.

~ written by Bill & Kristi Gaultiere, inspired by Psalm 86:2.  Posted on Soul Shepherding. http://www.soulshepherding.org/