Oct 27, 2013

Support this blog

Thank you for considering support of this blog!  Your financial gift is a great encouragement to me.  I’m happy to volunteer my own time toward this project, but your support makes it possible for me to hire a student to help with the time-consuming job of posting and indexing the blog.

Contributions can be made via credit card or PayPal through the website of the Mennonite Brethren Church of Manitoba (my home denomination).  I am grateful for their affirmation and encouragement. Click here to learn more or to donate.    

If you are unable to contribute financially, a note about how you are using the blog is always welcome (as are corrections when I get things wrong!). 

You can also contribute to this blog by pointing me to other resources you’ve found helpful, or by sending along your own prayers and litanies for posting. 

Thank you!  Blessings on your ministry.